APMP Training - APMP Courses
- APMP PMQ training courses fully accredited by APM (the Association of Project Managers)
- Fast-track your project management career with official APMP PMQ certification
- APM PMQ courses include all required material including APMP PMQ exam, learning materials and certificates
- Our courses are taught by highly experienced APMP PMQ trainers in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates do not require any previous knowledge prior to attending the course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
What is the APMP course?
The APMP Certificate training course provided by Training Deals lasts for 5 days and is designed to teach candidates about project management concepts, budgeting and cost management, conflict management, communication and leadership. During this course the candidate will learn effective project management skills and how to deliver effective projects.
What is APM?
APM which is the Association for Project Management provide several courses that offer useful skills to benefit people’s careers. Individuals with an APM certification will have a well-established knowledge of project management and can provide various benefits to the organisation they are working for.
- Candidates do not require any previous knowledge prior to attending the course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in project management.
- Classroom training (5 days)
- Exam Is on final day of the course
- Candidates must answer ten questions from a list of sixteen
- Written Exam
- Duration of three hours
What will you learn?
- How to arrange contractual types
- How to apply management system structures
- How to manage roles and responsibilities
- How to manage organistations projects
- How to manage monitoring and controls
- How to apply scope management
- People management
- Project Initiators
- Negotiation processes
- Types of contractual arrangement
- Methods of supplier reimbursement
- Planning Tools
- Scope Management
- Extended Project Lifecycle
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Conception
- Management Systems
- Organisation and Structure
- Roles and responsibilities
- Project Organisations
- Investment Appraisal
- Monitoring and Control
- Handover and Closeout
Benefit Realisation Review
What do we provide?
At Training Deals we provide all of our courses at state of the art modern venues which have the equipment and facilities needed to help you pass the course. Our experienced instructors help to create carefully designed courses with instructive, detailed and engaging sessions that provide candidates with the best chance possible of passing the MSP Foundation & Practitioner Training course.
How do we provide our courses?
Our training courses at Training Deals can be taken by three methods which are classroom, online and onsite. All of these methods are designed to provide candidates with a flexible option that caters to them, online is our most flexible option and allows the user to study and complete the course from the comfort of their own home.
Why take courses with us?
Our courses at Training Deals have high exam pass rates and receive positive feedback from our delegates, we constantly update our courses based on feedback and new information to ensure that we provide up to date business skills.
Who is the course recommended for?
This APMP training course is recommended for anyone that is interested in project management and want to learn valuable skills that can benefit there career and the organisation they are working for.
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU