BCS Certificate in Commercial Awareness
- Official Business Analysis Commercial Awareness training is accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute of IT
- Enhance your career or start a new career in Business Analysis with a BCS Business Analysis Commercial Awareness qualification
- Business Analysis Commercial Awareness courses come with everything needed to learn including Business Analysis Commercial Awareness exam, certificates and learning material
- Gain an official Business Analysis Commercial Awareness certification by learning from certified Business Analysis instructors in professionally equipped venues in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates do not require any previous experience prior to attending this course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The BCS Certificate in Commercial Awareness course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain professional qualifications. The Commercial Awareness is for those working in business analysis focused environments looking to gain new attributes.
Candidates will learn how to understand flow forecasting and budgeting. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to define management structures.
- Candidates do not require any previous experience prior to attending this course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in Business Analysis.
- Classroom training (2 days)
- Commercial Awareness Exam ( day 2)
What will you learn?
- How to understand flow forecasting and budgeting
- How to define management structures
- How to apply financial accounting documents
- How to define porter five forces framework
- How to define Boston consulting groups matrix elements
- How to manage structures and their characteristics
- Financial case
- Three techniques
- Costing and pricing
- Flow forecasting
- Financial accounting documents
- Five forces framework
- Value chain
- Performance measures
- Balanced business scorecard
- Cultural analysis approaches
- Management structures
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU