Change Management Re-registration
- Fully accredited APMG certified Change Management Re-Registration training courses
- Learn how to handle change management effectively with an official APMG Change Management Re-Registration qualification
- Change Management course comes with all necessary material including Change Management Re-Registration exam, Change Management Re-Registration certificates and manual
- Courses are taught by highly experienced Change Management trainers in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates must have successfully passed the Change Management Practitioner Exam. Registration numbers should be submitted for expired certifications.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The Change Management Re-Registration course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain professional qualifications. The Change management re-registration is for those working in project focused environments looking to redevelop previously learnt qualifications.
Candidates will learn how to apply stakeholder analysis tools for change of leadership. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to understand leadership applications.
- Candidates must have successfully passed the Change Management Practitioner Exam. Registration numbers should be submitted for expired certifications.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in re-developing organisational change development.
- Classroom training (2 days)
What will you learn?
- How to apply stakeholder analysis tools for change of leadership
- How to understand leadership applications
- How to understand scenario based questions
- How to apply techniques for managing change
- How to support individual changes with feedback tools
- How to apply techniques for leading change
- Individual change
- Team change
- Organizational change
- Leading change
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU