Change Management Training - Change Management Certification
- Fully accredited APMG certified Change Management Foundation and Practitioner training courses
- Learn how to handle change management effectively with an official APMG Change Management Foundation and Practitioner qualification
- Change Management Foundation and Practitioner course comes with all necessary material including Change Management Foundation and Practitioner exam, Change Management certificates and manual
- Courses are taught by highly experienced Change Management trainers in
Is this course accredited?
Yes, it is accredited by the APMG.
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience in Change Management methodologies
What do you provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, the official Making Sense of Change Management 3rd edition manual, a courseware folder, official certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include exams?
Yes, the course includes the both the Change Management Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Are there any prerequisites for the Change Management examinations?
There are no prerequisites for the Foundation examination, however, candidates must achieve a pass at Foundation level before completing the Practitioner examination.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Foundation exam is multiple choice and the Change Management Practitioner exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
What is the pre-course reading?
We recommend you familiarise yourself with the Making Sense of Change Management 3rd edition manual which is provided in advance of the course
What are the hours of the course?
The training hours are start at 9am and finish at 5pm approximately
Is there home work?
There is a minimum of 2 hours homework each evening
The Change Management Foundation & Practitioner course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 5 days. This course will help candidates gain professional qualifications. The Change management development is for those working in project focused environments looking to gain new qualifications.
Candidates will learn how to prepare and support impeding changes. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to build and maintain partnerships with stakeholders.
- Candidates do not require any previous experience to attend this course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in organisational change development.
- Classroom training (5 days)
- Foundation exam preparation (3rd day of course)
- Practitioner Exam preparation ( 4th and 5th day of course)
What will you learn?
- How to prepare and support impeding changes
- How to build and maintain partnerships with stakeholders
- How to develop team change effectively
- How to maintain stakeholder relationships
- How to create change solutions
- How to build stakeholder relationships
- Change impact
- Impending changes
- Effective change
- Organisational resistance
- Working relationships
- Stakeholder relationships
- Change solutions
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU