- Our CISA training courses include everything required to pass the CISA exam and master the five Job Practice Areas
- Boost your information security auditing career with a CISA qualification, the world-renowned standard for IS auditing certification
- CISA certification holders are highly respected for their skills and knowledge and can command high salaries
- Enrol today for expert tuition from trusted CISA trainers in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates do not require any experience prior to attending the course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
This CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 4 days. This course will help candidates gain professional qualifications. Information system auditor is for those working information systems auditing looking to gain new attributes.
Candidates will learn how to develop and audit strategies. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to plan specific audits.
- Candidates do not require any experience prior to attending the course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in control and security.
- Classroom training (4 days)
- Exam on last day of course
What will you learn?
- How to develop and audit strategies
- How to plan specific audits
- How to conduct IS audit standards
- How to implement risk management
- How to implement control practices
- How to manage IT related risks
- The exam is booked through ISACA
- 200 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark 450/800
Information Systems Audit Process:
- Planning audits
- Conducting audits
- IS audit standards
- Risk management
- Control practices
IT Governance and Management:
- Governance structure
- IT Organisation structures
- Human resources
- IT policies
- Standards and procedures
- Quality management system
- Monitoring controls
- Resource investment
- Contracting strategies
- Assurance practises
- Business continuity plan
Information system acquisition, development and implementation:
- Business case development
- Management practices
- Conducting reviews
- Controls for requirements
- Testing phases
- Plan reviewing
- Post implementation systems
Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support:
- Organisation objectives
- Service level management
- Third party management practices
- End-user procedures
- Information system maintenance
- Data administration
- Optimise databases
- Management practises
- Configuration practises
- Restore provisions
- Disaster recovery plan
Protection of Information Assets:
- Security policies
- Standards and procedures
- Logical security controls
- Data classification processes
- Conclusion physical access and controls
- Environmental controls
- Information assets
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU