ITIL® Service Capability - Planning, Protection and Optimization
- Our ITIL Service Capability training course is fully accredited by BCS
- Boost your career and gain an official qualification with our ITIL Service Capability certification
- ITIL Service Capability courses include all material including ITIL Service Capability exam and ITIL certificate
- Courses taught by licensed ITIL Service Capability instructors in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the prerequisites?
The Candidate must have a pass at ITIL Foundation level before completing the ITIL Service Capability – Planning, Protection and Optimization.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
The candidate will be required to complete the exam of 90 minutes on the last day of the course, this examination has a pass rate of 70%.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The BCS accredited ITIL® Service Capability - Planning, Protection and Optimization Course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 5 days in IT Service Management. This course will give candidates the terminology and process structures to enable service lifecycle support. Candidates will further learn integrated business-focussed services framework and practical design guidance.
BCS regularly ensure we provide the highest training standards for our candidates. We supply the candidates with the maximum potential to develop their IT management skills further.
- The Candidate must have a pass at ITIL Foundation level before completing the ITIL Service Capability – Planning, Protection and Optimization course
Who should attend?
- This course should is ideal for IT professionals, business managers and business process owners to improve service management principles.
What will you learn?
- How to apply planning responsibilities
- How to manage implementation considerations
- How to manage technology considerations
- How to organise planning functions
- How to manage capacity service design
- How to improve continuous service improvement
- How to manage critical factors and risks
- How to describe functions for planning and optimization
- 4 ITIL credit award
- 90 minute exam
- 70% pass mark
- Creating business value
- Key processes
- Associated activities
- IT Capacity
- Justifiable cost
- Service levels
- Business needs
It Service Continuity Management
- Business continuity management
- IT technical
- Service facilities
Information Security Management
- Corporate governance framework
- IT processes
- Business security
- Business activity
- Risk management processes
- Process contexts
- Implementing considerations
- Continual improvement
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
- Official exams
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU