ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Design
- Our ITIL Service Lifecycle training course is fully accredited by BCS
- Boost your career and gain an official qualification with our ITIL Service Lifecycle certification
- ITIL Service Lifecycle courses include all material including ITIL Service Lifecycle exam and ITIL certificate
- Courses taught by licensed ITIL Service Lifecycle instructors in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
The candidate should have completed and passed ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
The candidate will be required to complete the exam of 90 minutes on the last day of the course, this examination has a pass rate of 70%.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The BCS accredited ITIL® Service Lifecycle – Service Design Course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 3 days in IT Service Management. This course will help candidates gain qualifications within the intermediate programme. Candidates will learn how to implement and use critical success factors along with key performance indicators.
BCS regularly ensure we provide the highest training standards for our candidates. We supply the candidates with the maximum potential to develop their project management skills further.
- The candidate should have completed and passed ITIL Foundation certificate.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates who have completed the ITIL foundation level course and looking to further their knowledge with ITIL® Service Lifecycle Service Design.
Before attending the course candidates should use the following resources:
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT terminology
- Apply service strategy management contexts
- Work in Service management capacity environment
- Read Key Element Guide Service Transition
- Read Key Element Guide Service Operation
- Read ITIL Service Lifecycle Core Publications
- This should include The Service Transition and Service Strategy
- Candidates should study 1 hour every evening throughout the duration of the course
What will you learn?
- How to manage service design packages
- How to apply aspects of service design
- How to manage metrics and measurements
- How to accommodate towards other solutions
- How to underpin functions and processes
- How to use creative values
- How to implement RACI Diagrams
- How to structure roles for design organisations
- Classroom training (3 days)
- 90 minute exam on the last day of course
- Multiple choice (8 questions)
- 28/40 to pass (70%)
- 90 minutes
- Service Design
- Value creating
- Underpin processes
- Underpin functions
- Manage service design fundamentals aspects
- Service Design Principles
- Relate customer needs to service solutions
- Enchance business values
- Metrics and measurements
- Service solution accommodating
- Service Design Processes
- Apply interaction of Service Design processes
- Relate business and customers
- Incorporate five design aspects
- Service Design Technology Related Activities
- Engineering requirements
- Identifying functional systems
- Identifying usability
- Technical architectures of data
- Information management
- Application management
- Organizing For Service Design
- Designing RACI diagrams
- Implementing RACI diagrams
- Populating RACI diagrams
- Service design roles
- Structures for service design
- Consideration of Technology
- Service management tools
- Benefits of tools
- Support service design
- Implementation and Improvement of Service Design
- Critical success factors
- Creation, implementation and use
- Key performance indicators
- Improve design solutions
- Six-stage implementation
- Improvement cycle
- Business impact analysis
- Service level requirements
- Risk assessment
- Service design solution effectiveness
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
- Official exams
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU