ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Transition
- Our ITIL Service Lifecycle training course is fully accredited by BCS
- Boost your career and gain an official qualification with our ITIL Service Lifecycle certification
- ITIL Service Lifecycle courses include all material including ITIL Service Lifecycle exam and ITIL certificate
- Courses taught by licensed ITIL Service Lifecycle instructors in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
The candidate should have completed and passed ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
The candidate will be required to complete the exam of 90 minutes on the last day of the course, this examination has a pass rate of 70%.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The BCS accredited ITIL® Service Lifecycle – Service Transition Course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 3 days in IT Service Management. This course will help candidates gain qualifications within the intermediate programme. The candidate will gain 3 credits towards the ITIL Expert Qualification.
Candidates will learn how to manage service transitions. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to manage and address communication and aspects.
This course will prepare candidates for their exam by exploring ITIL concepts and key principles.
- The candidate should have completed and passed ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates who have completed the ITIL foundation level course and looking to further their knowledge with ITIL® Service Lifecycle Service Transition.
Before attending the course candidates should use the following resources:
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT terminology
- Apply service strategy management contexts
- Work in Service management capacity environment
- Read Key Element Guide Service Transition
- Read Key Element Guide Service Operation
- Read ITIL Service Lifecycle Core Publications
(This should include The Service Transition and Service Strategy)
- Candidates should study 1 hour every evening throughout the duration of the course
- Multiple choice (8 questions)
- 28/40 to pass (70%)
- 90 minutes
What will you learn?
- How to manage service transition flow
- How to add values to Service Transition
- How to provide input interface transitions
- How to define fundamental aspects
- How to ensure changed service quality
- How to integrate interactive service transition
- How to use methods and practices to manage change
- How to address organisational change
- Classroom training (3 days)
- 90 minute exam on the last day of course
- Service Transition
- Service transition flow
- Business added value
- Inputs and outputs
- Lifecycle phases
- Fundamental aspects
- Service Transition Principles
- Customer assets
- Stakeholder relationships
- Business outcomes
- Service transition Processes
- Service transition integration
- Flow of Service Transition
- Transition support
- Service validation
- Service Transition related activities
- Address communication
- Manage communication
- Aspects and strategies of service transition
- Manage stakeholders
- Organising for Service Transition
- Manage Service Transition roles
- Manage Service Transition responsibilities
- Structure organisation roles
- Manage organisation units
- Consideration of Technology
- Technology requirements
- Critical success factors
- Key performance indicators
- Improve service transition
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
- Official exams
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU