- MoP Foundation and Practitioner training courses officially accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute of IT on behalf of AXELOS
- Ensure your portfolios are on track and strategically relevant with an official MoP Foundation and Practitioner qualification
- MoP Foundation and Practitioner courses come with all material including MoP Foundation and Practitioner exams, MoP Foundation and Practitioner certificates, and MoP manuals
- Our MoP courses are taught by licensed and trusted MoP trainers in
Is this course accredited?
Our course has been accredited by BCS.
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 10 years of experience.
What is provided on the course?
Courseware Folder Management of Portfolios manual Exams Certificate Experienced Instructor Refreshments
Does the course include exams?
This course provides both the MoP Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Are there any prerequisites for the MoP examinations?
There are no prerequisites for the Foundation exam. Candidates are required to have passed the Foundation exam prior to taking the Practitioner exam.
What is the structure of the exams?
Foundation: 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 50%. Exam is 40 minutes long. Closed book exam. Practitioner: 4 objective testing questions each worth 20 marks with a pass mark of 50%. Open book exam. Exam is 3 hours long.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
What is the pre-course reading?
Candidates are recommended to have read the first couple of chapters of the MoP manual.
Is there home work?
Candidates are required to do a minimum of 2 hours homework each evening
This 5-day MoP™ Foundation & Practitioner course will provide individuals with all the necessary knowledge and skills they will need in order to pass the Foundation and Practitioner exams. During this course candidates will be provided with an in-depth overview of the base theory of MoP. Candidates will further learn to use the skills they have obtained and apply them to real life scenarios.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who wish to learn about Portfolio Management.
- Candidates are recommended to have read the first couple of chapters of the MoP manual.
- 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 50%.
- Exam is 40 minutes long.
- Closed book exam.
- 4 objective testing questions each worth 20 marks with a pass mark of 50%.
- Open book exam.
- Exam is 3 hours long.
- Candidates will prepare for the Foundation exam in the first three days and take the exam on the third day.
- The remainder of the course will be spent on the Practitioner exam which will take place on the last day.
Candidates will learn about the following modules:
- The five principles of Portfolio Management
- Portfolio delivery cycle
- The strategic and organizational context
- The nature of MoP
- Portfolio definition cycle
- Courseware Folder
- Management of Portfolios manual
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU