MSP Practitioner - MSP Training
- MSP Practitioner training courses fully accredited by BCS, The Chartered Insititute of IT
- Accelerate your programme management career with industry recognised MSP Practitioner certification
- MSP Practitioner course comes with all material including MSP Practitioner exam, MSP certificates and MSP manual
- All our MSP Practitioner courses are taught by highly experienced MSP trainers in
Can you confirm that the course and what you provide is official?
Yes, we are able to confirm that the courseware, materials and even the instructor have been accredited by BCS (British Computer Society)
What will I receive for the course fee?
You will receive the full classroom based course, pre-course work which is sent electronically, MSP Practitioner exam, official certificate & refreshments
Who can attend this course?
Those who have achieved a pass at Foundation level first are able to attend the Practitioner course. We will require proof of this at the time of booking
Are the exams taking during the same week and at the same venue?
You will take the Practitioner exam on day 2 after the course
What do I need to bring with me to the course?
We confirm that you will need to bring your copy of the Managing Successful Programmes manual to the course as we will provide everything else required for the course and exams. All we ask is that you put in the effort required for you to achieve the desired results
When do I know what the pre course work is and where the course is taking place?
Once we have taken payment for your course, you will receive an email with instructions that details the pre-course work, course agenda and training location
How do I book to attend?
There are two ways, simply book online or call Training Deals on 0800 0353 257
The MSP® Practitioner Upgrade course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain qualifications to successfully pass the practitioner exam. MSP is a management qualification programme which can be applied within the workplace. This course will maximise and develop MSP environment training.
Candidates will learn how to apply engagement for stakeholders and leadership. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to define and identify programmes.
- Candidates must have successfully passed MSP foundation exam.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in programme management.
- Classroom training (2 days)
- The training is in a two part structure
- 1st part of the course will be spent preparing for the exam
- 2nd part of the course will be the exam
- Multiple choice questions (80)
- 50% pass mark (40/80)
What will you learn?
- How to apply engagement for stakeholders and leadership
- How to define and identify programmes
- How to tailor the programme environment
- How to realise and manage the benefits
- How to deliver the capability
- How to apply an overview of the transformational flow
The candidates should use the following resources before attending the course:
- Read Introduction, Principles, Introduction to Themes from the “Managing Successful Programmes”
- Pre-course workbook – completed before course attendance
- Candidates should study around 15 hours prior to attending the course
- MSP principles
- Governance theme
- Leadership engagement
- Stakeholder engagement
- Benefit realisation
- Blueprint design
- Blueprint delivery
- Business case
- Risk management
- Issue resolution
- Quality management
- Flow overview
- Programme identification
- Programme defining
- Closing a programme
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU