- MSP Practitioner Re-Registration training courses fully accredited by BCS, The Chartered Insititute of IT
- Accelerate your programme management career with industry recognised MSP Practitioner Re-Registration certification
- MSP Practitioner Re-Registration course comes with all material including MSP Practitioner Re-Registration exam, MSP certificates and MSP manual
- All our MSP Practitioner Re-Registration courses are taught by highly experienced MSP trainers in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates should have already achieved passed MSP practitioner exam. Expired registration numbers should be submitted.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
There will be an exam at the end of the course.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The MSP® Re-registration course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain qualifications to successfully pass the re-registration exam. MSP is a management qualification programme which can be applied within the workplace. This course will maximise and develop MSP environment training.
Candidates will learn how to apply engagement for stakeholders and leadership. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to define and identify programmes.
- Candidates should have already achieved passed MSP practitioner exam. Expired registration numbers should be submitted.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in improving their developed knowledge in MSP practitioner.
- Classroom training (2 days)
- The training is in a two part structure
- 1st part of the course will be spent preparing for the exam
- 2nd part of the course will be the exam
- Multiple choice questions (80)
- 50% pass mark (40/80)
What will you learn?
- How to apply engagement for stakeholders and leadership
- How to define and identify programmes
- How to tailor the programme environment
- How to realise and manage the benefits
- How to deliver the capability
- How to apply an overview of the transformational flow
- MSP principles
- Governance theme
- Leadership engagement
- Stakeholder engagement
- Benefit realisation
- Blueprint design
- Blueprint delivery
- Business case
- Risk management
- Issue resolution
- Quality management
- Flow overview
- Programme identification
- Programme defining
- Closing a programme
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU