MSP Training - MSP Courses
- MSP training courses fully accredited by BCS, The Chartered Insititute of IT
- Accelerate your programme management career with industry recognised MSP certification
- MSP course comes with all material including MSP exam, MSP certificates and MSP manual
- All our MSP courses are taught be highly experienced MSP trainers in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites required prior to attending this course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
The exams are spilt into foundation and practitioner, the foundation exam will take place on day 3 and practitioner will take place on the last day.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
What is MSP Foundation and Practitioner?
The MSP Foundation & Practitioner course provided by Training Deals lasts for 5 days and is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge required to pass the MSP Foundation and Practitioner exams at the end of the course. During this MSP course you will learn all about how to successfully manage programmes and create strategies that improve business productivity.
Who are MSP?
MSP which stands for Managing Successful Programmes is a framework that’s used in programme management to improve productivity and reduce costs in organisations. Individuals with a knowledge of MSP will be able to break down complex large projects so that they are easier to manage and resources are used more efficiently.
- There are no pre-requisites required prior to attending this course.
Who should attend the MSP Course?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in programme management.
What will you learn?
- How to apply leadership and stakeholder engagement
- How to identify and define a programme
- How to apply quality management
- How to manage issue resolutions and risk management
- How to oversee transformational flow
- How to apply blueprint designs and delivery
MSP Course structure
- Classroom training (5 days)
- This course is divided into 2 parts
- Foundation preparation (Day 1& 2)
- Foundation Exam (Day 3)
- Practitioner preparation (Day 4 & 5)
- Practitioner Exam (Day 5)
MSP Foundation and Practitioner Exams
- Duration of 60 minutes
- Pass mark of 50%
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions
- 80 questions
- Duration of two and a half hours
- Pass mark of 50%
- The candidates should use the following resources before attending the course:
- Pre-course workbook
- Programme team designing
- Programme brief drafting
- Transition management
- Stakeholder communications
- Risk management
- Issue management
- Final capability
- Planning tracking and controlling progress
- Programme definition
- Controlling changes
- Process integration
- Integrating information
- Programme identifying
- Programme defining
- Programme governing
- Benefit management
- Closing programme
- Case study fitting
What do we provide?
At Training Deals we provide all of our courses at state of the art modern venues which have the equipment and facilities needed to help you pass the course. Our experienced instructors help to create carefully designed courses with instructive, detailed and engaging sessions that provide candidates with the best chance possible of passing the MSP Foundation & Practitioner Training course.
How do we provide our courses?
Our training courses at Training Deals can be taken by three methods which are classroom, online and onsite. All of these methods are designed to provide candidates with a flexible option that caters to them, online is our most flexible option and allows the user to study and complete the course from the comfort of their own home.
Why take the MSP courses with us?
Our courses at Training Deals have high exam pass rates and receive positive feedback from our delegates, we constantly update our courses based on feedback and new information to ensure that we provide up to date business skills.
Who is the course recommended for?
This MSP course is highly recommended for anyone that works in the programme management industry and wishes to learn vital skills that can benefit any organisation.
Advantages of MSP Training
Any individual who completes this MSP course will have earned themselves a highly accredited certification that will enable them to stand out in the job market and pursue a more advanced job role with a higher salary.
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU