- Our CAPM® training courses are fully accredited by Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Prove your project management expertise with official CAPM® certification, the gold standard of project management qualification
- The CAPM® course includes everything you need to know to pass the CAPM® exam and master the five project management domains
- All courses are taught by fully accredited CAPM® trainers in high quality venues across the UK
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMBOK and The PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2013.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Secondary diploma 1,500 hours professional experience Or Secondary diploma 23 contact hours of formal education
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
No exam for this course is required however the candidate will receive a certificate to apply for an examination.
What does Training Deals provide me on the course?
• CAPM exam application guidance process • CAPM practice test questions • Completion certificate • Contact hours 23 PMI • Refreshments
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The CAPM® Certification Training Course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 3 days in project management. PMP® is globally known for its credentials with project management. Candidates will learn how understand the processes and areas of project knowledge.
Candidates with monitor processes through project control and monitoring for management. This will develop candidate’s key concepts and the management issues.
This course will provide candidates with the compulsory 23 contact hours for the CAPM® exam.
The candidate should have the following previous experience before attending the course:
- Secondary diploma
- 1,500 hours professional experience
- Secondary diploma
- 23 contact hours of formal education
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by project managers looking to develop their knowledge within project management.
- Candidates are not required to do any pre-course reading but throughout the duration of the course candidates will be given homework to complete.
What will you learn?
- How to manage project quality
- How to manage project costing
- How to manage project scoping
- How to overview areas of knowledge
- How to manage product lifestyles
- How to manage structures of organisation
- Classroom training (3 days)
- 23 professional development units (CAPM® exam)
Introduction to CAPM®
- PMBOK® Guide
- Project and portfolios
- Structures of organisation
- Project lifecycles
- Product lifecycles
- Overviews of group processing
- Overviews of knowledge areas
- Integration continued
- Time continued
- Cost continued
- Quality continued
- Procurement plan management
- CAPM® exam application guidance process
- CAPM® practice test questions
- Completion certificate
- Contact hours 23
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU