PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam - PRINCE2 Exam
- Gain an understanding of how to successfully apply practitioner practices
- Learn the key skills to apply practitioner techniques
- Candidates will learn how to pass their exam first time
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors
- Training provided in luxury venues
- Includes material and manuals
- Book Online or Call 0800 0353 257 to speak to a training advisor today
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||08/03/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||05/04/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||17/05/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||07/06/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||12/07/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||09/08/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||06/09/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||11/10/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||08/11/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only||06/12/2019||Virtual||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
The candidate should have a pass level qualification for PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
What is the duration of the exam?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
• “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2” • Photo identification including Passports and driving licenses • 2 Pencils • Eraser and sharpener
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
The BCS accredited PRINCE2 exam is for candidates who have previously completed and passed the PRINCE2 foundation exam. Candidates attending should arrive promptly to the exam with a minimum of 30 minutes before the start time. The following refers to the updated PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
The exam can be taken at over 20 test centres nationwide.
BCS regularly ensure we provide the highest training standards for our candidates. We supply the candidates with the maximum potential to develop project management further.
- The candidate should have a pass level qualification for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates who are looking to gain their PRINCE2 qualification.
Candidates must bring the following to the exam:
- “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2”
- Photo identification including Passports and driving licenses
- 2 Pencils
- Eraser and sharpener
- Objective-test examination (68 questions)
- To pass candidates require a 55% mark (38/80)
- 2 hours and 30 minutes for the exam.
- Exam papers
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU