PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration
- Fully accredited by BCS PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration training courses in
- Accelerate your career with valuable official PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration certification
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration courses in come with all material including PRINCE2 Exam, PRINCE2 certificates and official PRINCE2 manual
- All courses are taught by highly experienced PRINCE2 trainers in state of the art venues nationwide
Choose a location and date in the table below. Scroll past the table to see a detailed overview of the course structure.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
The candidate should have a pass level qualification for PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
You will be required to complete PRINCE2 foundation exam.
What does Training Deals provide me on the course?
Delegate pack consisting of course notes and exercises Manual Experienced Instructor Refreshments
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration course lasts for 2 days and is designed for PRINCE2 Practitioner holders who want to retain their qualification and retake the PRINCE2 exam. Holders of the PRINCE2 2009 certification will have to re-register every 5 calendar years to ensure that they are still PRINCE2 certified. This 2 day course will help you to prepare for the PRINCE2 Re-Registration exam and give you the skills needed to pass. Please note, recently PRINCE2 underwent changes which affected examinations and also the re-registration process. The re-registration exam is only applicable to PRINCE2 2009 and can be taken 5 years from achieving PRINCE2 2009 certification. PRINCE2 2017 has validity for 3 years. After this period one will be required to re-sit the Practitioner examination as the re-registration process will be obsolete for PRINCE2 2017. There are however other options to validate their certification. If an active subscription to PRINCE2 2017 is held for the full three years, post initial certification, or completion of the required 45 continuing professional development points (CPD) then you shall remain qualified after the three years.
This PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration course can only be taken by someone who has previously passed PRINCE2 2009 Practitioner and is recommended for anyone who is looking to retain their PRINCE2 2009 Practitioner qualification.
PRINCE2 which stands for (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process based method that is used for effective project management, PRINCE2 is used frequently by the UK government and is used internationally as well.
We use experienced instructors that create thoughtfully planned out sessions which are engaging and provide candidates with the knowledge required to pass the exam at the end. You will be also taught valuable skills that can be used in a workplace.
The training courses that we provide are competitively priced and receive positive feedback from our candidates. Our PRINCE2 courses are frequently changed based on customer feedback and current business practices, this is done to ensure that our candidates receive modern business skills and practises that are used in today’s business industry.
Details about the PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration examination are:
· Objective testing, a type of multiple-choice
· 3 questions, with 10 items per question
· Duration: 1 hour
· Pass mark of 55%
Our classroom training is provided in one of our state of the art modern venues where you can use modern equipment and technology. We provide candidates with official course materials that will help them stay on track and pass the PRINCE2 Re-Registration exam at the end.
- The candidate should have a pass level qualification for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates who are looking to develop their knowledge within project management.
Candidates should complete the following resources in order to start the course:
- Practitioner Study guide
- Foundation sample 1 paper
- Practitioner EX02 sample paper
- PDF: PRINCE2 practitioner exam guide
(The candidate should complete 6 hours of course work prior to the scheduled course date)
What will you learn?
- How to manage closing project processes
- How to start up project processes
- How to direct project processes
- How to control stage processes
- How to manage stage boundary processes
- How to apply changing themes
- How to manage risk themes
- How to manage quality themes
- Candidates will complete the course after 2 days with an examination.
- Prince 2 principles
- Business cases
- Start up
- Product delivery process
- Stage boundary process
- Project environment
- 1 hour objective-test examination (3 10 mark questions)
- To pass candidates require a 55% mark (17/30)
- Course Manual
- Experienced instructors
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU