- Fully accredited TOGAF® Certified training courses by The Open Group®
- Accelerate your career with valuable TOGAF® Certified certification
- TOGAF® course comes with all material including TOGAF® Certified exam vouchers
- Courses are taught by highly experienced TOGAF® Certified trainers in state of the art venues in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
The candidate does not require any previous experience prior to attending this course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
The examination is not part of the course but we will provide the candidate with a voucher to book an exam through Pro-metric test centres.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The TOGAF® 9 Certified Part 2 course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days in Enterprise Architecture. This course will help candidates gain qualifications within the programme.
Candidates will learn how to apply architecture content metamodel. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to apply support techniques for architecture implementation.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- The candidate does not require any previous experience prior to attending this course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in Enterprise Architecture.
What will you learn?
- How to apply architecture content metamodels
- How to apply support techniques for architecture implementation
- How to manage the preliminary phases
- How to apply stakeholder management
- How to manage data architecture
- How to manage data architecture catalogues
- Classroom training (2 days)
The examination is not part of the course but we will provide the candidate with a voucher to book an exam through Pearson Vue
- Open book
- 90 minutes
- 60% pass mark
- Overview of management
- TOGAF® 9 components
- Architecture development methods
- Enterprise continuum
- Architecture repository
- Architecture governance
- Architecture views
- Architecture viewpoints
- Building blocks
- ADM phases
- ADM guidelines
- ADM techniques
- ADM deliverables
- ADM key deliverables
- TOGAF® reference models
- TOGAF® Certification program
*All courses are provided by The Knowledge Academy*
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU