TOGAF® 9 - TOGAF® 9 Training
- Attend your TOGAF® course in modern nationwide training venues
- Have confidence that we have extremely high exam pass rates for this accredited course which is accredited by The Open Group®
- We provide a complementary TOGAF® exam voucher worth £400
- Includes: pre course work, course materials, manual & certificate
- Enterprise Architecture Consultants delivering your course to a very high standard
- To succeed with TOGAF® please Book Online or Call us on 0800 0353 257
Can you confirm that the course and what you provide is official?
Yes, we are able to confirm that the courseware, materials and even the instructor have been accredited by The Open Group
What will I receive for the course fee?
You will receive the full classroom based course, a courseware folder, course materials, Complementary TOGAF® exam voucher, refreshments and certificate
Can I attend without studying beforehand?
We strongly advise on the purchase of the following publication which we'd like for you to read through and familiarise yourself with - TOGAF® Version 9.1 'The Book' (ISBN - 9789087536794)
What do I need to bring with me to the course?
We confirm that you should bring with you the TOGAF® Version 9.1 'The Book' (ISBN - 9789087536794) as we will provide everything required for the course and exams. All we ask is that you put in the effort required for you to achieve the desired results
When do I know what the pre course work is and where the course is taking place?
Once we have taken payment for your course, you will receive an email with instructions that details the pre-course work, course agenda and training location
What is the validity period of the exam voucher?
Once issued, the exam voucher is valid for 12 months
What is the structure of the examination?
TOGAF® 9.1 Part 1 is Closed and TOGAF® 9.1 Part 2 is Open
How do I book to attend?
There are two ways, simply book online or call Training Deals on 0800 0353 257
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
The TOGAF® 9 Foundation Part 1 Certification course; delegates must take part in a 2 day course that covers the following:
- Course Introduction
- The Architecture Repository
- An Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
- TOGAF® Certification Program
- TOGAF® Reference Models
- Architecture Governance
- The TOGAF® 9 Components
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- The ADM Phases
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Key ADM Deliverables
- Management Overview
*All courses are provided by The Knowledge Academy*
Our TOGAF®Package Includes:
- Courseware Folder
- Complementary TOGAF® Exam Voucher
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU