Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate
- Official Microsoft Word Training in luxury nationwide venues
- Learn how to use and apply Word by your accredited Microsoft Partner
- Courses delivered by highly experienced certified Word instructors
- Competitive pricing and unrivalled choice of course dates
- All delegates are provided with an official detailed user-friendly manual
- Includes pre & post course email support
- Enhance your productivity at work
- Book Online or Call 0800 0353 257 to speak to a Learning expert today
What is Microsoft Word training?
MS Word is a full-featured word processing program with rudimentary desktop publishing capabilities that has become the most widely used word processing application on the market. Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing program that you can use to produce professional-looking documents.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
Am I using Microsoft Word 2003?
Click HELP menu, click ABOUT, find your version.
Am I using Microsoft Word 2007?
Click Microsoft OFFICE button, click relevant OPTIONS button. Within OPTIONS click RESOURCES to find your version.
Am I using Microsoft Word 2010?
Click the FILE tab. In BACKSTAGE view, click HELP. Within PRODUCT ACTIVATED, find your version.
What level is best for me within Microsoft Word?
Level 1 - You can create & edit a basic document, save them, make changes but not a lot more. Level 2 - Able to add components such as, customized lists, tables, charts, and graphics. Also able to create personalised efficiency tools. Level 3 - Able to perform all tasks within Word such as create, manage, revise, and distribute long documents and forms.
Who Should Attend the Course?
Users with a basic understanding of Microsoft Office Word 2010 who want to consolidate and expand on their knowledge of the basic features in a short space of time. Delegates should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course.
Managing Your Documents
• Using Windows Explorer within Word • Saving Your Files • Finishing Your Files • Making Word Work Backwards • Viewing Your Files
Using Formatting Tools
• Working with Templates • Using Bullets and Numbering • Using the Paragraph Dialog • Using Delineation Tools • Working with Pages • Adding Hyperlinks
Creating Headers and Footers
• Creating Basic Headers and Footers • Using the Header & Footer Tools – Design Tab • Inserting Page Numbers • Doing More with Headers and Footers
Working with Pictures
• Inserting Pictures • Editing Pictures • Doing More with Pictures • Formatting Pictures • Managing Pictures
Working with Shapes
• Drawing Shapes • Working with Shapes • Working with Text and Shapes • Advanced Shape Tasks
Performing a Mail Merge
• Using the Mail Merge Wizard • Performing a Manual Mail Merge • Sending a Document Electronically
- Highly Experienced Instructor
- Detailed User-Friendly Manual
- Pre/Post Course Email Support
- Attendance Certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU