APM Introductory Certificate
- Gain an understanding of how to develop communications
- Learn the key skills to apply configuration management
- Candidates will learn how to manage breakdown structures
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors
- Training provided in luxury venues
- Includes material and manuals
- Book Online or Call 0800 0353 257 to speak to a training advisor today
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates do not require any previous knowledge prior to attending the course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
This AMP accredited APM Introductory Certificate course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain professional qualifications. AMP certificate is for those working in a project management focused environments looking to gain new attributes.
Candidates will learn how to apply detailed planning. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to analyse critical paths.
- Candidates do not require any previous knowledge prior to attending the course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in project management.
- Classroom training (2 days)
- Exam is on final day of the course
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions
- 1 hour
What will you learn?
- How to apply detailed planning
- How to analyse critical paths
- How to asses quality management
- How to develop communications
- How to manage breakdown structures
- How to apply configuration management
- Project Lifecycle
- Project Management Approach
- Project Context
- Project Organisation Structure
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Project Reporting and Reviews
- Detailed Planning
- Critical Path Analysis
- Gantt chart
- Introduction to Programme Management
- People Management and Teams
- Business Case
- Project Management Plan
- Methods and Procedures
- Risks & Issues
- Change/Configuration Management
- Monitoring and Control
- Breakdown Structures
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU