Change Management Practitioner - Change Management Training
- Fully accredited APMG certified Change Management Practitioner training courses
- Learn how to handle change management effectively with an official APMG Change Management Practitioner qualification
- Change Management course comes with all necessary material including Change Management Practitioner exam, Change Management Practitioner certificates and manual
- Courses are taught by highly experienced Change Management trainers in
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates must have successfully passed the Change Management Foundation exam.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The Change Management Practitioner Upgrade course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain professional qualifications. The Change management practitioner upgrade is for those working in project focused environments looking to gain new attributes.
Candidates will learn how to apply stakeholder analysis tools for change of leadership. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to understand leadership applications.
- Candidates must have successfully passed the Change Management Foundation exam.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in developing organisational change development.
- Classroom training (2 days)
- Practitioner exam preparation
- Practitioner exam (day 2)
- Read the introduction of “Making Sense of Change Management” 3rd Edition
- Read part one of “The Underpinning Theory of Making Sense of Change Management” 3rd Edition
- Read chapter one of “Individual Change of Making Sense of Change Management” 3rd Edition
- Candidates should apply 15 hours of study before attending
What will you learn?
- How to apply stakeholder analysis tools for change of leadership
- How to understand leadership applications
- How to understand scenario based questions
- How to apply techniques for managing change
- How to support individual changes with feedback tools
- How to apply techniques for leading change
- Individual change
- Team change
- Organizational change
- Leading change
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU