COBIT® Training - COBIT® 5 Courses
- Our COBIT Foundation courses include everything required to master COBIT, including official COBIT Foundation exams
- Prove your understanding of how COBIT can be used to respond to the latest information security governance issues
- COBIT Foundation certification is highly sought after by employers looking for IT governance professionals who can deliver business value
- Enrol today for expert tuition from COBIT Foundation trainers in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates do not require any previous knowledge prior to attending the course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
This COBIT Foundation course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain professional qualifications. COBIT foundation is for those working in Governance Framework focused environments looking to gain new attributes.
Candidates will learn how to apply supporting toolsets. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to manage control requirements.
- Candidates do not require any previous knowledge prior to attending the course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in COBIT training.
- Classroom training (2 days)
- Exam is on final day of the course
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions
- 40 minute
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
What will you learn?
- How to apply supporting toolsets
- How to manage control requirements
- How to manage COBIT 5 principles
- How to govern IT Management issues
- How to create business executives awareness
- How to create process reference models
- COBIT 5 development
- Business benefits
- Product architecture
- Enterprise IT
- Management issues
- Key principles
- COBIT 5 processes
- Process reference models
- Management enablers
- Business executives
- Enterprise IT
- Basic concepts
- Assessment model
- Scope aspects
COBIT® is a registered trademark of information systems audit and control association® (ISACA®)
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU