ITIL® Service Capability - Service Offerings & Agreements (SO&A)
- Our ITIL Service Capability training course is fully accredited by BCS
- Boost your career and gain an official qualification with our ITIL Service Capability certification
- ITIL Service Capability courses include all material including ITIL Service Capability exam and ITIL certificate
- Courses taught by licensed ITIL Service Capability instructors in
Is this course accredited?
Yes, it is accredited by BCS.
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructor are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience in ITIL methodologies
What do you provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, The courseware folder, official certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include an exam?
Yes, the course includes the ITIL Service Offerings & Agreements (SO&A) exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the ITIL Service Offerings & Agreements (SO&A) examination?
Candidates must achieve a pass at ITIL Foundation level before completing the ITIL Service Offerings & Agreements (SO&A) exam.
What is the structure of the exams?
There is a multiple choice exam taken on the final day of the course.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
The BCS accredited ITIL® Service Capability - Service Offerings & Agreements (SO&A) Course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 5 days in IT Service Management. This course will explore related technology and the critical success factors. The candidate should have completed and passed ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or Version 2 and 3 bridge equivalent before attending this course.
BCS regularly ensure we provide the highest training standards for our candidates. We supply the candidates with the maximum potential to develop their project management skills further.
- The candidate should have completed and passed ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or Version 2 and 3 bridge equivalent.
Who should attend?
- This course should is ideal for IT professionals, business managers and business process owners to improve service management principles.
What will you learn?
- How to deliver customer and business values
- How to contribute to SOA service lifecycle
- How to manage relationships with service catalogue
- How to apply service catalogue portfolio
- How to ensure quality service components
- How to include supplier management processes
- How to manage interfaces for organisational structures
- How to gain business value from financial management
- Multiple choice (8 questions)
- 70% pass mark
- Awarded 3 credits ITIL Expert Qualification
- 90 minutes
- Practise service management
- Customer values
- Business values
- Service lifecycle SOA stages
Service Portfolio Management
- Design strategies
- Methods and activities
- Organisational structure
- Interfaces processes
- Manage service pipeline relationships
Service Catalogue Management
- Inclusive of design strategies
- Service catalogue relationships
- Ensure quality components
- Support SOA management
- Supplier management components
- Supplier management activities
- Business value benefits
- Design strategy
- Return on investment
- Roles and operation
Roles and responsibilities
- Roles of business relationships managers
- Ensure SOA quality service
- Service catalogue manager
- Service design organisation
Technology and implementation considerations
- Service management tools
- SOA implementation process
- SOA support tools
- Challenges and risks
- SOA processes and practices
- Before taking the exam candidates should complete 28 personal study hours studying foundation and intermediate knowledge including revising IT terminology lists.
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
- Official exams
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU