Introduction to Management Training
- Introduction to Management Training in luxury nationwide venues
- Includes manuals and certificates
- Small class sizes for optimum delegate-trainer interaction
- Courses delivered by world class Introduction to Management Training instructors
- Giving confidence to delegates both in and out of work
- Book Online or Call 02036038880 to speak to a Introduction to Management Training expert today
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
What is management?
Role of a manager
Qualities of a successful manager
Self assessment on management skills
John Adair Action Centre Leadership
Know your preferred leadership style
Understanding your influence on the group
Dealing with difficult situations
What will I get out of it?
Identify your own preferred leadership style
Understand how leadership has affect on performance and motivation
Understand team dynamics and how to develop a high performance teams
There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
You will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, exercises, and suggested solutions. Most importantly you will complete the course with a Personalised Action Plan.
- The Introduction to Management courseware folder
- Experienced Trainers
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU