- MoP Foundation training courses officially accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute of IT on behalf of AXELOS
- Ensure your portfolios are on track and strategically relevant with an official MoP Foundation qualification
- MoP Foundation courses come with all material including MoP Foundation exams, MoP Foundation certificates, and MoP manuals
- Our MoP courses are taught by licensed and trusted MoP trainers in
Is this course accredited?
Our course has been accredited by BCS
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 10 years of experience.
What is provided to me on the course?
Courseware Folder Management of Portfolios manual Exams Certificate Experienced Instructor Refreshments
Does the course include exams?
Yes, the course includes the both the MoP Foundation exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the MoP examinations?
There are no pre-requisites prior to taking the Foundation exam.
What is the structure of the exam?
50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 50%. Exam is 40 minutes long. Closed book exam.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
What is the pre-course reading?
Candidates are recommended to have read the first couple of chapters of the MoP manual.
Is there home work?
Candidates are required to do a minimum of 2 hours homework each evening
This 3-day MoP™ Foundation course will provide individuals with all the necessary knowledge and skills they will need in order to pass the Foundation exam. During this course candidates will be provided with an in-depth overview of the base theory of MoP.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who wish to learn about Portfolio Management.
- Candidates are recommended to have read the first couple of chapters of the MoP manual.
- 50 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 50%.
- Exam is 40 minutes long.
- Closed book exam.
- Candidates will prepare for the Foundation exam in the first three days and take the exam on the third day.
Candidates will learn about the following modules:
- The five principles of Portfolio Management
- Portfolio delivery cycle
- The strategic and organizational context
- Portfolio management roles, documentation and an assessment of the impact of portfolio management
- The nature of MoP
- Portfolio definition cycle
- Courseware Folder
- Management of Portfolios manual
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU