MoP Practitioner Upgrade
- MoP Practitioner training courses officially accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute of IT on behalf of AXELOS
- Ensure your portfolios are on track and strategically relevant with an official MoP Practitioner qualification
- MoP Practitioner courses come with all material including MoP Practitioner exams, MoP Practitioner certificates, and MoP manuals
- Our MoP courses are taught by licensed and trusted MoP trainers in
Is this course accredited?
Our course has been accredited by BCS.
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 10 years of experience.
What is provided to me on the course?
Courseware Folder Management of Portfolios manual Exams Certificate Experienced Instructor Refreshments
Does the course include exams?
This course includes the Practitioner exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the MoP examinations?
Candidates are required to have passed the Foundation exam before taking the Practitioner exam.
What is the structure of the exams?
4 objective testing questions each worth 20 marks with a pass mark of 50%. Open book exam. Exam is 3 hours long.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
Is there home work?
Candidates are required to do a minimum of 2 hours homework each evening
This 2-day Contract Management course will provide candidates with a comprehensive overview of the essentials of contract law, and management and procurement. Candidates will learn how to handle contracts and the importance of their supply contracts.
Benefits of Contract Management:
- You will be able to understand procurement processes and the importance of contracts.
- Upon completion of this course candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Be able to create closer relationships with suppliers.
- Gain a good understanding of the importance of contracts.
- Learn about the relationship between a business and its suppliers.
- Candidates will be able to understand the procurement process.
- There are no pre-requisites prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who are involved in the management of contracts.
- There will be two days of class-room based training.
- 4 objective testing questions each worth 20 marks with a pass mark of 50%.
- Open book exam.
- Exam is 3 hours long.
Candidates will learn about the following modules:
- People and Authority
- Creation of a contract
- Role and Value of Contracts
- Procurement strategy
- Legal Concepts of Contracts
- The Contract in Context
- Managing the contract
- Contract Construction
- Courseware Folder
- Management of Portfolios manual
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU