- P3O Re-Registration training courses fully accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute of IT
- Take your project or programme management career forward with a valuable P3O Re-Registration qualification
- P3O Re-Registration courses come with all material including P3O Re-Registration exam, P3O manuals, and P3O Re-Registration certificates
- All courses are taught by licensed P3O experts in
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates should have successfully passed and completed the P3O foundation exam.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
This P3O® Re-Registration course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain professional qualifications. P3O is for those working Project Management looking to gain new attributes.
Candidates will learn how to use tools and techniques. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how apply modelling tailoring.
- Candidates should have successfully passed and completed the P3O practitioner exam.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in Project management.
- Classroom training (2 days)
- Practitioner preparation
- Exam on day 2
- Two questions, each with a scenario background
- Each of the questions is worth 20 marks
- 40 marks in total
- Pass mark is 50% or 20/40
- 30 minutes to complete the exam
- Open book - the P3O® guide is permitted
- Pass rate is 98%
What will you learn?
- How to use tools and techniques
- How to apply modelling tailoring
- How to apply P3MS summary
- How to manage services and functions
- How to implement P3O
- How to Re-energise P3O
- P3O Model
- Implement P3O
- Re-Energize a P3O
- Tools and Techniques
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Business Case
- Model Tailoring
- P3MS Summary
- Functions and Services
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU