Scrum Master Training
- Our Scrum Master training courses in teach critical knowledge needed to understand Scrum and work effectively in a Scrum project team
- A Scrum Master certification shows employers that you understand the methodology and are ready to work on Scrum projects
- Our Scrum Master courses are delivered by highly experienced Scrum trainers in fully equipped venues in
- Scrum Master course includes Scrum Master Assessment, Scrum Manual and Scrum Master Certificate
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Candidates do not need any previous knowledge before attending this course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
There will be an exam at the end of the course.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The Scrum Master Certification course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain qualifications to successfully pass the exam on the last day. The Scrum management qualification is for those working in project focused environments.
Candidates will learn how to understand scrum practices and applications. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to develop the responsibilities of scrum training.
- Candidates do not need any previous knowledge before attending this course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in Scrum applications and Project management
- Classroom training (2 days)
- Exam (1 hour)
- Multiple choice questions (35)
- 60% pass mark
- 1 hour exam
What will you learn?
- How to understand scrum practices and applications
- How to develop the responsibilities of scrum training
- How to apply scrum master applications
- How to track spirt burn down progress
- How to apply enterprise transformation
- How to apply daily duties
- Scrum Overview
- Paradigms process
- Scrum values
- Scrum attitudes
- Worker knowledge revolution
- Scrum economic impact
- Big picture
- Strategic view
- Business value
- Scrum team
- Product blocking
- Backlog meetings
- Scrum project architecture
- Colourizing backlog
- Daily cycle
- Values and attitudes
- Sprint length and goals
- PBI sizing
- Open areas
- Engineering practices
- Allocating sprints
What's Included<div> <div> <p> <strong>Scrum Master Exam Information</strong></p> <p> After attaining the required skills and knowledge of a Scrum Master, you can fulfil all criteria to achieve the sprint goal. This training course includes the exam which will help you to confirm your knowledge and pass the exam successfully. The Scrum Master Certification Exam structure:</p> <ul> <li> 35-question multiple-choice exam</li> <li> 21 correct answers required for certification (60%)</li> <li> 60 minutes</li> <li> Open Book - the Scrum Guide is permitted</li> <li> The 2-day Scrum Master training course must be sat before undertaking the exam</li> <li> Scrum Master examination results will be posted 2-3 weeks after the exam</li> </ul> </div> </div> <p> </p>
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU