TOGAF 9 Certified (Part 1 & 2) London
TOGAF® Training London - TOGAF® Certification London
TOGAF® is an Enterprise Architecture framework for organising and governing software technology in an organisation.
- Fully accredited TOGAF® training courses
- Accelerate your career with valuable TOGAF® certification
- TOGAF course comes with all material including TOGAF® exam vouchers
- All courses are taught by highly experienced TOGAF® trainers in state of the art venues nationwide
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
The candidate does not require any previous experience prior to attending this course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
The examination is not part of the course but we will provide the candidate with a voucher to book an exam through Pro-metric test centres.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
TOGAF® 9 Certified (Part 1 & 2)
The TOGAF® 9Certified (Part 1 & 2) course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 4 days in Enterprise Architecture. This course will help candidates gain qualifications within the foundation programme. Candidates will learn how to apply architecture partitioning. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to integrate information infrastructure reference models. The four day course will leave you well versed and fully certified in TOGAF® 9.1 enterprise architecture maintenance and development. You will develop the skills necessary to take a high level approach to ensuring the efficient running of business processes in the future. Our expert teaching and fantastic prices make our TOGAF® Training Course and invaluable asset for anyone interested in enterprise architecture in the professional realm.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- The candidate does not require any previous experience prior to attending this course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in Enterprise Architecture.
- Before attending the course candidates should use the following resources:
- Read ‘TOGAF Version 9.1’ (ISBN: 9789087536794).
What will you learn?
- How to apply architecture partitioning.
- How to integrate information infrastructure reference models.
- How to manage ADM and building blocks.
- How to implement support techniques.
- How to apply business architecture catalogues and diagrams.
- How to migrate planning techniques.
- Classroom training (4 days).
- TOGAF® Foundation exam preparation (Day 1 & 2).
- TOGAF® Exam part 2 preparation (Day 3 & 4) .
- The examination is not part of the course but we will provide the candidate with a voucher to book an exam through Pearson Vue.
- Closed book.
- 60 minutes.
- 55% pass mark.
- Open book.
- 90 minutes.
- 60% pass mark.
- Overview of management.
- TOGAF® components.
- Architecture Development methods.
- Enterprise continuum.
- Architecture Repository.
- Architecture Content Framework.
- Architecture Content Metamodel.
- Preliminary phase.
- Architecture governance.
- Business scenarios.
- Stakeholder management.
- Architecture views.
- Architecture viewpoints.
- Building blocks.
- Architecture support techniques.
- Architecture vision.
- Business architecture.
- Applications architecture.
- Foundation architecture.
- Planning techniques.
- Migration planning.
- Change management.
- Requirement management.
- Architecture partitioning.
- Iteration and levels.
- Maturity models.
- Skills framework.
All TOGAF®courses are Provided by The Knowledge Academy
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
- “Quality training provider.”By Joan Houston (Global Solution Architect) from Bristol
- “The TOGAF training course was the best I have ever been on. It was hard work and fun. Excellent.”By Johnny Manning (Regulatory Architect) from Leeds
- “Excellent Price, Great Training”By April Cannon (Insurance Solution Manager) from London
- “The TOGAF certification was hard work but great fun. The trainer was amazing.”By Raquel Bailey (IT Architect) from Birmingham
- “Excellent experience. The trainer was a professional and extremely enthusiastic about TOGAF.”By Brent Brooks (Solutions Architect) from London
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU