PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
The PRINCE2 2017 Courses are now available!
Our five day PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course will cover everything about the framework from the ground up.
You’ll be coached in all of the fundamental principles behind PRINCE2, as well as in their application in real life projects. You’ll take two separate exams, after which you’ll be fully qualified and able to partake in and lead PRINCE2 projects in professional environments.
Choose a location and date in the table below. Scroll past the table to see a detailed overview of the course structure.
Will this be PRINCE2 2009 or PRINCE2 2017 syllabus?
This will be the most recent version; PRINCE2 2017.
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites required prior to attending this course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
You will be required to complete PRINCE2 foundation and practitioner exams.
What does Training Deals provide me on the course?
Delegate pack consisting of course notes and exercises Manual Experienced Instructor Refreshments
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a project management technique that is used to deliver effective projects with a low risk of failure. The PRINCE2 training courses are used frequently by the UK government and also in the private sector. With PRINCE2 training, will have full control of resources and will be able to manage projects better. It is important to be aware that PRINCE2 recently underwent several changes and the following refers to the updated PRINCE2 2017 syllabus. PRINCE2 2017 update was anounced in early 2017 and has been implemented mid-2017.
How long does PRINCE2 last?
The PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training course last for 5 days.
- There are no pre-requisites required prior to attending this course.
Who should attend?
- This PRINCE2 traning course should be attended by candidates who are looking to develop their knowledge within project management.
Candidates should complete the following resources in order to start the course:
- Read 3 chapters of PRINCE2 training manual “Managing successful Projects with PRINCE2”.
- Pre-course workbook.
- The PRINCE2 course knowledge test – Multiple choice questions.
What will you learn?
- How to manage closing project processes.
- How to start up project processes.
- How to direct project processes.
- How to control stage processes.
- How to manage stage boundary processes.
- How to apply changing themes.
- How to manage risk themes.
- How to manage quality themes.
PRINCE2 Course structure
- During the 5 days this PRINCE2 course will be separated into two-part structures.
- After your 3rd day on the PRINCE2 certification you will complete a foundation exam.
- The last 2 days of the PRINCE2 training course will be spent preparing for the practitioner exam.
- PRINCE2 Training principles.
- Business cases.
- Start up.
- Product delivery process.
- Stage boundary process.
- Project environment.
What is the PRINCE2 Exam?
There are two levels of exams with PRINCE2 and Foundation being the first of the two. The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is the more advanced and must be passed after completing the Foundation exam. These examinations are designed to test whether the candidate has the skills required to become an effective member of a project management team.
- Course Manual
- Experienced instructors
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU