Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Learn how to improve processes using empirical, statistical methods
- Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade training courses include expert training from experienced Lean Six Sigma instructors in
- A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade qualification helps you demonstrate your Lean Six Sigma expertise to employers and shows you can make a real difference to business
- Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade certification features everything you need to learn, including Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade exams, certificates and course material
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
Before attending this course candidates should have successfully passed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
The exam will be one the last day of the course.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The Lean Six Sigma Upgrade course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 5 days. This course will help candidates gain qualifications within the intensive course. Lean Six Sigma is business improvement process is established business philosophies.
Candidates will learn how to perform new ways of working using emotional cycle change. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to apply trend interpretation and visual management.
- Before attending this course candidates should have successfully passed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in business performance improvement.
What will you learn?
- How to perform new ways of working using emotional cycle change
- How to apply trend interpretation and visual management
- How to manage improvement wheels
- How to use visual managements
- How to design performance management dash boards
- How to apply performance management reporting
- Classroom training (5 days)
- Exam on last day of course
- Last day of course
- 100 Multiple choice questions
- Pass mark (70/100)
- The candidates should use the following resources before attending the course:
- Lean Six Sigma BB Pre Course Reading
- Lean Six Sigma Pre Course Scenario Call Centre v1.0
- A laptop installed with minitab
- Working methods
- Management meeting
- Responsibility charting
- Emotional change of cycle
- Critical issues
- Cycle time
- Takt time
- Work balancing
- Value stream mapping
- T&F tests
- Design experiments
- Control charts
Operational Performance Management
- Improvement wheel
- Trend interpretation
- Visual management
- Performance reporting
- 5 leadership principles
- High performance team
- Situational leadership
- Action teams
- T&F tests
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU