Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
- Learn how to improve processes using empirical, statistical methods
- Our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training courses include expert training from experienced Lean Six Sigma instructors in
- A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification helps you demonstrate your Lean Six Sigma expertise to employers and shows you can make a real difference to business
- Our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification features everything you need to learn, including Lean Six Sigma exams, certificates and course material
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
The candidate does not require any previous experience prior to attending this course.
What is the duration of the course?
Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
Note pad and pen
What exam do I need to take?
The exam will be one the last day of the course.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is for candidates looking to gain knowledge and skills over 2 days. This course will help candidates gain qualifications within the Lean Six Sigma. Lean Six Sigma is business improvement process is established business philosophies. Candidates will learn how to define customer value. The trainer will give candidates an insight in how to implement critical and quality requirements.
- The candidate does not require any previous experience prior to attending this course.
Who should attend?
- This course should be attended by candidates interested in business performance improvement.
What will you learn?
- How to define customer value
- How to implement critical and quality requirements
- How to implement process mapping and data collection
- How to apply metrics and goals
- How to control process and actions
- How to implement six sigma project selection
- Classroom training (2 days)
- Last day of course
- 60 Multiple choice questions
- Pass mark (40/60)
- The candidate will receive pre-course work after your booking is confirmed
- Course preparation Guide
- Pre-course reading PDF
- 15 Hours of pre-course reading is required before taking the course
- Change management
- Problem solving
- Data collection
- Analysis tools
- Process mapping
- Project selection
- Customer voice
- Metrics and goals
- Courseware Book
- Experienced instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU